Cyber bullying can be:
- Hurtfull emails or text messages
- Picture or video clip bullying using mobile phone cameras which can make you feel embarrassed or threatened
- Instant messaging used to bully, frighten or make fun of someone
- Chat room bullying
How can I keep clear of cyber bullies?
- Be careful who you give your mobile number or email address to
- Never reply to emails that make you feel uncomfortable
- Leave the chat room if anything makes you feel uncomfortable
- If you have a page on a social networking site like Facebook, MSN, Myspace or Bebo make sure you understand all of the privacy and security settings and use them.
What can I do if I get bullied?
- Tell someone you trust - a parent/friend/teacher/youth worker/personal adviser
- Write down exactly when the threatening message was sent or call made
- Keep emails and texts as evidence
- Contact your phone company or internet provider to find out how they can help you
Sorry, no downloads found.
Sorry, no contacts found.