This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. View our cookie policyX

Key Contacts


Personal Adviser

Care Leaving Team

Housing advice

Designated doctors/nurses

Education, Employment or Training Support

Local Authority Leadership

  • Councillor Simon Bywater, Chairman Children’s and Young People’s Committee
  • Lou William’s Service,Director for Children and Safeguarding                                                                                                                           

Care Leavers’ Forum

Other places you can go for help:


Universal Services:

Health services


Further and Higher Education

  • Information on Further Education, Colleges and Sixth Form can be found on the County Council's website
  • Information on applying to University and whether it is the right choice for you is available on the UCAS website
  • If you would like to look at going to university it might be worth attending an open day to get a feel for the place, Anglia Ruskin is a local university that has a successful history of taking on care Leavers

Youth Clubs/Groups/Activities

Featured Links