Youth updates from Whittlesey
1. Two High Sheriff Awards have been given to The Fused Disco Project and The Whittlesey Restoration Project
2. Young people will be observers at the Community Fair, 4-7pm 9th March, with the aim of them participating more fully in planning /delivery.
3. Half term February 17th & 17th there will be a DJ and Music workshop between 11 and 4pm - phone 01733 203624 to book a place. Food Hygiene Course 12-4pm Tuesday 16th of Feb - 14-17 year olds.
4. We have Drinksense, Bridgegate, Stonham Housing, The police, Fenland District Council all working in partnership to deliver the Outreach project at the manor leisure centre (see the download section below for a poster)
5. Our Fused DISCO / Band nights are going strong - we have a sports challenge where young people will be challenged to a threelegged race (1 mile) before the disco.
Sorry, no pages found.
Sorry, no links found.
Sorry, no contacts found.