Writing your CV
Your CV is a brief description of you and is a chance to impress and encourage an employer to invite you to an interview.
If you'd like to create a CV why not try the Youthoria CV creator? This will help you to build a professional-looking CV, which you can then save, export, email or print.
Here are some tips to help you write your CV:
- Keep it simple. No more than one or two white A4 pages that are typed, nicely set out and easy to read.
- Check your spelling and punctuation - don't make any mistakes. Asking someone else to check it for you is also a good idea.
- Make sure you include details of all your education and work (paid and voluntary).
- Include a profile of yourself - a short, positive statement that descibes you and your strengths.
- Target your CV to each job you apply for, making changes that highlight relevant skills or experiences.
- Keep updating your CV as you gain new skills and experiences.
- Be aware that your social media account may be looked at by employers. Does your privacy setting allow everyone to see everything about you?
Sorry, no links found.
Sorry, no downloads found.
Sorry, no contacts found.